MY - Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - Oracle Cloud / Fusion Financial
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
- Carry out allocated tasks in Oracle implementation on consulting engagements
- You will be working closely with the leaders in implementing Oracle (module / skill) projects covering phases like business requirement study, conceptual and detailed design, solutions delivery through the final production cut-over.
- You will identify best business practices and implement the processes together with our customers, as well as demonstrate business solutions in different industries and prepare the system to solve industry specific requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- A good Honors' Degree
- Oracle certified is preferred
- Experience in Big 4 or MNC Consulting firm.
- Consultant will require a minimum of 3 years of experience in Oracle Could Financial , completed at least 3 end to end full life cycle of Oracle Could Financial implementations.
- Senior Consultant will require a minimum of 6 years of experience in Oracle Could Financial , completed at least 5 end to end full life cycle of Oracle Could Financial implementations.
- Ability to analyse 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system based on user requirement
- Deep hands-on functional experience in the implementation and configuration of Oracle ERP, cross-modules / applications integration experience
- Senior Consultant will require to demonstrate of coaching capabilities in team development
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-164582-2019