MY - Assistant Manager, Human Resources
MY - Assistant Manager, Human Resources What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do Responsibilities:
Your role as a leader
- Managing and delivering the day to day operations of assigned HR duties and tasks
- Supporting the implementation of SEA HR and local HR initiatives and systems
- Assisting in performance management processes including staff performance counseling and updating employment confirmation
- Maintaining, updating, and filing of employment records
- Assisting in mobility management, work pass application and renewals for foreign hires, assignees of member firms
- Advising, and administering the subsidies related to professional studies and qualifications
- Drafting email announcements, preparing letters with regards to HR issues such as verification letter, visa application, letter of undertaking, testimonial, performance notice, warning letters, etc
- Administering eLeave management system, and other leave matters related to resignation, interns, professional study, etc
- Handling employee queries. Primary contact for the employees and business line leaders that seeking support on HR processes, policies, etc
- Assisting in special projects as and when needed
- Preparing headcount and movement reports
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Human Resource management/ Business Studies/ Management
- Minimum 6 years working experience in HR, Talent and Training Management.
- Proficient in Microsoft words, Excel. Experience in using SAP HR system is an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality