MY - Application Managed Services (AMS) Analyst - Salesforce/SAP/Oracle Support
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Provision of master and transactional data support and application support and development capabilities for the area of SAP, Oracle or Salesforce, within the client's ERP Application solution. Key responsibilities include:-
- Analyze and act on request or incidents raised by the client for their ERP application and resolve it within the agreed SLA and with quality
- Willing to participate and work together with senior team member to analyse and identify root cause of incidents raised
- Able to perform periodic system task
- Able to develop and deliver simple or medium complexity enhancements
- Partake in the deliverable development of the AMS setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Partake in any Continuous Improvement initiatives on top of existing workload to further improve current processes within the organization
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Good A cademic performance in your bachelor, master or MBA degree
- Good spoken and written English
- Open to Fresh Graduate or less than 2 year working experience in non related field
- Basic knowledge in Salesforce module or have strong interest to learn and work in Salesforce/SAP/Oracle projects
- Some integration knowledge to other functional areas would be an added advantage
- Good analytical thinking
- Ability to engage stakeholders
- Pro-active and willing to own task assigned
- Willing to take on new solutions/applications where applicable and ensure successful integration and support for the business
- Willing to work based on clients' business work days and office hours
- Willing to work on rotation basis to support any critical or high request after client's business office hours
- Able to start work immediately
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-165951-2019