MY – Senior Manager – Enterprise Technology & Performance- SAP Project Manager
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
As a Senior Manager in our practice you will:
- Drive vision and blueprint for target state business and solution architecture.
- Take accountability for excellence in design and execution
- Provide thought leadership and be recognized as the design authority in your functional and industry domains
- Engage client leadership to understand their vision and transformation agenda. Lead the engagement team to assist client in achieving the same
- Take ownership of execution excellence. Drive/ mentor engagement teams to deliver engagements
- Build relationships with client leadership, and lead on-going business and account development activities
- Lead pursuit teams focused on new opportunities, and lead major aspects of the proposal development process
- Coach, lead and support delivery teams and staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- A good honours Degree
- SAP certified is preferred
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience. With at least 5 end to end full life cycle of Project Management implementation experiences.
- Working experience in manufacturing global implementation and involved in the SEA rollout
- Ability to analyze 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes, complete complex business design for gap / interfaces and configure system to user requirements.
- In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions; superior analytical and problem solving skills; and an appreciation of the consulting lifestyle.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSEA-161479-2019