MY – Consultant /Senior Consultant – Human Capital
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Responsibilities:
In the Human Capital practice we recognize that today's business challenges present a new wave of HR, talent and organization priorities. We leverage research, analytics and industry insights to help design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership and change programs.
Depending on your experience and career aspirations, you will be working as a member of a dynamic and highly collaborative team across one or more of the following offerings:
About you and your experience
- Organization Transformation: Design and deliver innovative organizational design, culture and strategic change transformation initiatives within complex organizations.
- HR Transformation: Strategize and implement enterprise wide HR transformations including HR strategy, process, technology and service delivery (e.g. shared services, centres of excellence and outsourcing) through to digital HR and employee experience initiatives.
- Total Rewards: design, delivery and optimization of solutions in Rewards Transformation,
- Workforce Transformation: Imagine and activate workforces that are future ready, today. This includes new ways of working to facilitate exponential growth and change, digital leadership, future modes of learning and reimagined rewards and wellbeing.
We are looking for dynamic members with:
- Relevant human capital experience within management consulting or industry;
- A good university degree or MBA;
- Proven experience leading project teams independently (Senior Consultant level).
To excel in this role you will be:
- Naturally inquisitive and quick to grasp new concepts, with a drive for continuous learning;
- Comfortable working collaboratively in teams in a fast-paced environment;
- An effective communicator, with strong presentation and stakeholder engagement skills.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-167088-2019