MY/SG - Specialist/ Senior Specialist - Human Resource (Mobility)
Whatimpact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptionalcareer experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impactthat matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations,Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. Weare always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselvesfurther, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winningteam now. About the opportunity
The Mobility Specialist assists the Mobility Lead in day to day operations of Deloitte Consulting Southeast Asia's Immigration and Cross Border moves to ensure we deliver maximum client and business impact by connecting clients and markets with the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
A bout you
- 1 st point of contact for mobility related matters.
- Conduct assessments, research independently and advising appropriate visas/ work permits for foreign resources.
- Working with local HR and/or immigration vendors on the applications of business visa and work passes
- Monitoring and reporting of immigration quotas for each country
- Carefully track and monitor visa and work permit status and proactively identify and discuss with appropriate individuals to ensure compliance
- Monitor immigration alerts, regulatory changes and development, analyzing impact and changes required and communicating these changes to appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Maintaining a central database of immigration requirements and processes and ensuring that it is up to date
- Tracking and maintaining accurate records and documentation of all cross border move types throughout their lifecycle
- Compiling and preparation of regular metrics/reports
- Preparation of budgets and secondment letters for cross border moves
- Providing administrative support throughout the lifecycle of the secondment from pre-relocation to repatriation
- Striving for operational excellence, and assist with ad hoc projects on policies and process enhancements
- Establish and maintaining long-term collaborative relationships with internal customers
- Recognised degree , preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of 2 year experience in a global mobility role;
- Experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel skills;
- Knowledge of immigration processes of Southeast Asia countries;
- Basic tax knowledge related to movement of cross-border assignees;
- Experience in a client service environment; consulting experience is a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team;
- Strong organizational and monitoring skills;
- Ability to handle high volume in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly resourceful with focus on problem solving.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and adapting plans to changing circumstances
This is an opportunity based in Malaysia / Singapore for anexperienced professional to make their mark on our internal HR team. Due to volume of applications, we regret onlyshortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-166364-2019