MY_Consulting Analyst Program_Systems Engineering (July 2019 Intake)
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Deloitte GREAT G
raining Consulting Technology Analyst (Developer)
You will be a part of the Deloitte GREAT
Graduate program working across a wide range of business services with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world's most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
Our application closes on 25 June 2019
. However, we encourage you to apply early as places are limited and invitations to participate in our assessment process will be offered as suitable applicants are identified.
Available to commence work in July/Aug 2019.
Candidates from all academic majors are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities:
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web-based applications
- Assist in collection and documentation of user's requirements, user stories
- Assist to translate functional requirements into technical design
- Take responsibility for assigned technical design and coding
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Perform unit testing, system integrated testing & user acceptance testing
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Responsible for system enhancements, tuning, technical support and issues/problem resolution including bugs fixing
- Report to and work closely with Senior Developer and Project/Team Lead in all aspects of projects delivery
Core Competency Requirements
- Strong academic performance, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong knowledge on object oriented programming concepts
- Strong knowledge on relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
- A good innovative team player with strong sense of integrity & accountability
- Passion in learning new or latest technology
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Exposure to .NET development
- Exposure in Outsystems or low code platforms technologies
- Knowledge of client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-167479-2019