MANAGER FINANCIAL REPORTING
- To be confirmed
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
PURPOSE Responsible for financial and regulatory reporting activities required for statutory, group and country financial reporting in respect of Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd with adherence to Group Accounting Policy, IFRS , MRFS , Malaysian Company Law , Malaysian Tax Law and other regulatory requirements eg BNM, Statistical Department and MDEC. Incumbent is also responsible for receivables management for the entity.
- Responsible for all group related reporting requirements monthly / quarterly and yearly inclusive but not limited to ICS (Intercompany System) / Pipeline and IFRS Packs
- Responsible for regulatory reporting to BNM (Bank Negara Malaysia) , MDEC and Department of Statistics
- Key person in liaising with external auditors to ensure publication of financial statements on time in full.
- Ensure all reporting standards , IFRS and Local Requirements are adhered to.
- Drive month end closing tasks and deliverables ensuring financial integrity
- Manage accounts receivables collections to drive settlement of long outstanding invoices
- Participate in continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for budgetary activities within MOH / Property
- Strong collaboration with Business Finance to ensure actual are per budget
- Innovate and influence key stakeholders ie cost centre owners