- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 24 Nov 17 2017-11-24
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world,the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Liabilities Manager.
- To manage and drive Retail Deposits business policies and strategies that contribute to the Bank's profitability in accordance with AOP.
- To manage, drive and develop revenue generating products/services in joint promotions with the RBWM Proposition team and other RBWM departments.
- To review / analyze the market environment, identify and recommend new initiatives to grow and /or counter competitors offers that may impact our market share.
- Recommend methods / initiatives to maximize overall customer relationship to increase the Bank's profitability in line with Wealth Management Strategy.
- Implement, manage and drive business acquisition, retention and customer satisfaction strategies as endorsed by ALCO, EXCO and Head of RBWM.
- By interfacing with the RBWM Proposition team, relevant departments, other group members and ASP RBWM to identify initiatives to improve profitability of retail deposits business.
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 5-10 years of experience dealing directly with retail banking and deposits.
- Experience in deposits product management is preferred.
- Numerically strong, good in interpersonal skilll and is able to work as a team.
- Has experience in managing a team to deliver proven results in a organisation.
- Strong in leadership to lead the team to achieve the desirable results.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Services (Banking, Wealth Management, and Capital Markets) business processes and resultant information needs: client, risk / regulatory / finance, etc.
- Project Management skills (project planning and tracking; Issue identification and management; project status reporting)
- Only Malaysians are encouraged to apply.