Lead, Business System Analyst - Consumer Solution
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Execute requirements analysis, verification, table setup and System Integration Testing. Ensuring that requirement statement is complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable and that they conform to standards.
- Work with the relevant Teams to ensure that the end to end high level solutions adhere to the company's overall direction and architecture. Obtain the signoff from the Team Leader on the high-level solution.
- Execute requirements validation activities to confirm that a solution based on the requirements would meet customer needs and achieve the business objectives.
- Execute requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statement is complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, verifiable and that they conform to standards.
- Represent requirements using alternative views such as visual analysis models (diagrams), prototype or simulation where appropriate.
- Document and log all requests using the existing tools.
- Work with users to ensure completeness of User Requirement.
- Work with Project Manager/Sponsor/User to ensure completeness of the project Business Requirement.
- Decompose high level business and user requirement into functional requirements with the assistance of the Application Team, specified in an appropriate level of detail and in appropriate forms suitable for use by those must base their work on FSD or to prepare the Technical Specification.
- Walkthrough FSD to ensure users are clear on deliverable and Application Team are aware of the scope of deliveries for the preparation of Technical Specification.
- Track requirements status throughout the project and manage changes to baseline requirement through appropriate change control processes and tools.
- Manage the creation and user of requirement trace information.
- Actively monitors and follow up to ensure Project/Initiative is completed on schedule.
- Handle table setup & perform system integration testing on LA, LA Takaful and POLA systems.
a) Diploma/Degree in IT related discipline
b) Undergone training related to Business Analysis
a) At least 3 to 5 year experience in preparing User Requirements and/or Functional Specifications
b) Understand Life, Employee Benefits or General Insurance business or IT systems
a) Knowledge and practice in Software Development Lifecycle
b) Good communications skills, both spoken and written in English
c) IT Savvy with proficiency in MS Office applications
d) Ability to work independently but at the same time able to work well with other colleagues (i.e. team player)
c) Good listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills
d) Possess personal traits: Initiative; self-driver, team player, detailed and meticulous
e) Preferably understand POLA, LA Takaful and Life Asia systems.
f) Life Asia, Takaful & POLA systems table set up knowledge
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.