Lead Architect - Technology
Senior Infra. Architect Qualification
Bachelor's in Engineering or equivalent Responsibility
: BU Enablement
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting presentations collateral creation and formulating recommendations.
- Develop outcome based solutions market entry strategies/ based on analysis of technology & industry trends assessment.
- Showcase Cognizant capabilities in specific technical domain to be able to demand high premium on Cognizant solutions and help strengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's capability to deliver as per client requirements.
- Create / review business development artifacts like case studies SOAP reference architectures.
- Participate in customer visits.
- Participate in client engagements (pursuits projects discussions) and own the Solution from a technical point of view.
- Assist in running client workshops.
- Develop a comprehensive set of sound recommendations as part of client engagements.
- Ensure deliverables are in line with client expectation/standards.
- Contribute to thought leadership for internal audiences + external forums through Cognizant journals industry journals solution/offering conceptualization & development.
- Networking across IT IS practice teams.
- Actively participate/Support in Due Diligence and transformations.
- Conduct technology assessments and identify transformation opportunities.
- Prepare project plan and deliver as per plan.
- Lead technical architecture analysis requirement gathering and due diligence activities.
- Draw conclusion from the market /industry trends client issues.
- Drive solution identification and implementation.
- Lead the team in formulating articulating and prioritizing key mile stones.
- Contribute to project planning and effort estimation based on understanding of technical requirement.
- Continuously work with client & team to set expectations regarding deliverable progress of the project.
People / Team
- Proactively identify technical risks in immediate area of responsibility.
- Act as a mentor and buddy to associates and new hires.
- Work in identifying training needs of the team.
- Train associates on technical concepts.
- Participate in new technology trainings and conduct sessions for peers/other associates.
- Attend domain related training programs and update business team on emerging domain specific solutions.
Must Have Skills
- Ensure Learning & development for team and self.
Good To Have Skills
- Core Infra - Active Directory