L2 Application Support Analyst
Job Purpose *
Key Responsibilities *
- Production support role (L2 & L3)
- To provide support to Production Application systems
- To resolve production errors/bugs and incidents when necessary
- To ensure all responses are within predefined SLA
- To ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner
- 24/7 shift work to monitor online and batch processing and resolve issue if arises
- Online Performance and Batch fine tuning
- Keep track and coordinate production issue with required parties to ensure proper closure within SLA
- To provide application support in troubleshooting and escalation to vendor, where necessary
- To work with D&Es to further improve the operational processes
- To work with project team for new application support handover with proper documentation, training and guidance
- To regularly update management via established reporting templates for progress updates.
- To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date.
- Assume responsibility for tasks as directed by supervisors.
Qualifications Job Specification *
- Ensure compliance to IT standards, SDLC standards, policies and procedures
- A recognized diploma/degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or its equivalent
- At least 3 to 5 years of program development working experience is required.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Preferably with Production Support experience
Required Competencies and Skills *
- At least 2 years experience in application support (Statements) and SDLC processes.
- Experience in application support, preferably in a banking environment
- Investigation and root cause analysis
- Ability to communicate with all levels of users
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge is required
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Working experience with Windows, SQL, Java and Scripting
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- Able to work under minimal supervision and fast pace environment
- Functional communication skill for clear message delivery and able to coordinate among team players.
- A team player
- Eager to learn
- Flexible and could manage stress
- Self-discipline & adhere to department policy & procedures
- Strong analytic skill
- Good problem solver