KYC Trainer - APAC (KL, Malaysia) x2
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
My client is a global bank driving change and innovation in the industry, seeking for 2 KYC Trainers to join the APAC team.
- Reduce the KYC risk to the Bank using sample based reviews of client files
- Help ensure internal and external regulatory requirements for KYC are met
- Implement a consistent, post on- boarding check across all locations
- Drive improvements to client on-boarding process through feedback and identification of KYC issues
- Tracking of issue remediation and/or escalation
- Form part of the global QA testing team reporting to the APAC Head of KYC-QA.
- Train, develop and institutionalise regional KYC QA capability, sharing/cross training with global team and wider Client on boarding user community.
- Contribute to appropriate QA production and change governance structure(s) between QA function, COB leadership, operational control, Compliance partners and technology partners to execute against QA mandate
- Imbed and execute QA methodology and disciplines for APAC location.
- Operate as a QA specialist for the evolving QA methodology, disciplines and framework implementing required change in partnership with the global team.
- Maintain timely, accurate and effective reporting for testing span of control.
- Support and contribute towards a continuous improvement programme of work borne out of QA testing results, asses root cause and thematic issues proposing steps to be taken to eliminate, evidencing improvements.
- Participate and contribute to audit and regulatory topics.
- Contribute to, and sustain a culture of teamwork and collective achievement of departmental goals and objectives across QA and COB teams.
- Support identification and maintenance of quality standards.
- Champion quality management as key to overall change processes.
- The ability to influence specific key stakeholders, providing support and coaching to them in their role in the change effort.
- Take ownership of key issues and drive to seek necessary stakeholder buy in and ensure sustainable controls are placed on identified issues
- Minimum 6 years in KYC domain
- Subject Matter Expert of KYC
- Audit or Compliance where client KYC file testing is part of the main job scope
Kindly send in your resume to email@example.com OR click on the "Apply" button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Referrals are welcomed!
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1110919