Internship for Accounts Payable
Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success.
SWIFT has an unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT. Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely accounting and verify the compliance with internal procedures and accounting rules.
- Receive scanned and OCR invoices and record accurately in accordance with different local company's rules and tax requirements.
- Follow standard payment process and report generation procedures in compliance with the service level agreement.
- Return and track all documents not complying with SWIFT standards.
- Follow up on exception to the purchasing policy and operating procedures.
- Maintain contacts with relevant internal and external parties in order to answer queries gather information and resolve pending issues.
Diploma in Accounting and Finance