Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Winning in an experience-led market means being hyper-focused on the customer and agile enough to offer new, connected experiences that flex to accommodate individual needs.
Accenture Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences around the globe, through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content and marketing.
Come be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans at the heart of design, to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As an Interaction Designer, you will be involved in the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, with the finalizing of design flows, key wireframe templates towards development. Working alongside your Visual Designer, you will own the design process, propose solutions that balance user needs, business goals and technological capabilities, to deliver great digital products and experiences of tomorrow. Key Responsibilities
- Engage client stakeholders and customers in participatory activities including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Involve in design and ideation workshops as a facilitator according to its design goals with human-centered design techniques
- Work closely with Visual Designer and Seniors to create personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Work closely with development teams to gather requirements, and set up initial information architecture to work out user flows and use cases, followed by the design of wireframes and rapid prototyping
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Consider systems and frameworks to organize information that is simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Ensure the governance of detailed wireframe designs, prototypes and prepare documentation for handoffs
- Effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, and project managers
- Set up usability test scripts, planning and running usability tests and validation sessions with the team
- Incorporate test results to design iterations from usability test findings
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models