At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to deliver SCB Direct Closure(DC) channel APE sales target.
2. Managing and motivate bank sales staff to meet APE target set for the Financial year.
3. To provide core insurance support
• Joint sales
• Role play
• Updates on insurance industry e.g Inheritance tax; SST
4. Alignment with branch managers to plan and manage branch activities related to direct closure e.g. event, joint sales call and product training.
5. Coach bank sales staff to improve their key drivers ie : active ratio, conversion ratio, productivity and product holdings ratio.
6. Mentoring bank sales staff to adhere to compliance guidelines, best sales practices and quality servicing.
7. Penders Management to achieve channel average conversion ratio.
8. Monthly sales planning with Branch Managers on sales forecast, action plans and cross selling.
9. Liaise with PDCS/policyholders/business partners to assist in appeals/complaints if needed.
10. Monthly business review and visitations with RSM & Business Partners.
11. Building rapport with business partners key stakeholders ie SCB RM, BSSM, BM, BOSM, STM.
12. Responsible to implement any new distribution model at branch if any.
13. Address queries and guide bank sales staff on product features, forms filling and administrative matter.
14. Provide support in assisting bank sales staff on their client's policy service enquiry so that bank sales staff is able to communicate effectively with their client.
15. Provide support related to items that are pending with PAMB for processing.
16. Second level support will be provided by the respective RSM in case the primary support resource is unable to support or is not available due to unforeseen circumstances.
17. Monitoring branch bancassurance business persistency and customer service from previous referral channel. Job Specification:
- Possess a recognized Degree / Diploma / Certificate in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in financial services industry.
- Knowledge of insurance, banking and other financial products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with multi-lingual ability.