Info Security Analyst
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 21 Apr 19
Info Security Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Security Access Administration involves coordinating with PSS and Business Owner of application/Infrastructure and get those services in to GIS Identity & Access Management team.
1. Serve as a corporate focal point on matters of Platform/Application Security
2. Perform end to end coordination with business and make those application/infrastructure check if it could be on boarded to GIS I &A team .
3. Review security-related access rights practices, directives and guidelines.
4. Implement, administer and maintain the security administration to control access to the Bank's databases and application systems.
5. Undertake periodical review and other exercises in relation with platform/application security for compliance to current procedures/processes and implement enhancements to address non-compliance and security requirements.
6. Participate and recommend user security administration approach / requirements at the development stages of new platform/application systems to ensure the group policies including IT Policies and Group standards are being complied.
7. Ensure all requests and changes are conducted in accordance with agreed service standards [SLA], agreed procedure and approved security matrix.
8. Manages Transition, continues availability of Admin IDs.
9. Project Initiatives for Process Improvements
10. Ensure privileged passwords/other documents are controlled as per process.
11. Ensure DR/BCP readiness is being maintained at alternative site.
12. End to end Coordination with various teams to ensure transition of Application access from one team to GIS team.
Our Ideal Candidate
Years of Experience: 60 Months to 84 Months (5-7 Years)
Nature of Experience: Customer Support/Technical Support/Access Admin
On Boarding Team
1. Intermediate Knowledge on IT Information Security
2. Good (Intermediate) Hands of experience in access administration on various Application transition.
3. Detail oriented, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks in an efficient manner.
4. Ability to work well autonomously and within a team environment
5. Strong business / client engagement skills
6. Time management skills with the ability to effectively follow up and track information
7. Experience working in a geographically dispersed team is an added advantage
8. High level of competence with MS Office
9. Good (Intermediate) understanding of Share Drive Folder and access administration.
10. End to end coordination with various stakeholders to handover the transition smoothly.
11. Good experience in managing application & infrastructure related issues.
12. Good knowledge in project and risk management
13. Escalation Management and Stakeholder Management
14. Business reporting and MIS
Access Administration, Windows, Unix, DB & Application Domain experience.
Essential Skills / Aptitude: Communication/Customer Service/Access Administration Skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.