IT Audit Senior Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager / Director - (SEA Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. About the role:
Deloitte's Risk Advisory helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risk and elevate business performance. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as, IT General Controls, IT Application Control, Audit Analytics and ISMS audit compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries.
We are looking to hire Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Managers and Directors
to join our organization. Work you'll do
Deloitte's Risk Advisory division help organizations build value by taking a Risk Intelligent approach to managing financial, technology, and business risks.
We help our clients focus on their areas of increased risk, bridge silos to effectively manage risk across organizational boundaries, and seek not only risk mitigation, but also pursue intelligent risk taking as a means to value creation.
As a IT Risk Consultant, there will be opportunities for you to explore experiences in IT Risk competencies such as IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management and Third Party Assurance related areas. Our Expectations:
Your role as a leader
- Experience in leading teams in performing IT audits and risk assessment assignments.
- Strong understanding of complex business and IT processes, and their related risks.
- Competency in ERP systems such as SAP, EBS and Oracle are an added advantage.
- Able to evaluate IT internal controls and identify opportunities for controls improvement.
- Experienced in cloud auditing
- Experienced in SOX/JSOX review
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed their expectations.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Minimum 5 years and above of work experience in the field on IT audit and/or risk assessment.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Actuarial Science or Cyber Risks or equivalent.
- Pursing or certified with certifications such as CIA, ISMS Lead Auditor, CISA, CEH, GPEN or GCIH is preferred, but we will sponsor the successful candidate to attain such certification
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (i.e. pivot table, formula, formatting, charts & graphs etc.)
- Good understanding of COSO, COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000, ISO 31000 or equivalent standards
- Good understanding of business and IT processes, and their related risks
- Good understanding with SharePoint platform
- Good understanding of general IT controls, with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement
- Good logical thinking skills (analytical skills would be added advantage)
- Excellent language skills (spoken & written) in English. Japanese, Mandarin or Thai would be an added advantage
- Experienced professionals with more than 2 years of working experience are encouraged to submit your application. Working experience in Big Four audit firm would be added advantage.
- Willing to travel within South East Asia & Indo-China
- Team player and/or team lead with excellent interpersonal skills