IT Audit Manager (MY Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Your role as a leader
- Lead and manage analytics engagements, which involves activities such as: conducting interviews with clients to understand the business process flows, identify risk areas, identify key data fields required, performing the analytics, and visualizing results in a dashboard (reporting)
- Design data analytics methodologies and approaches based on requirements from clients
- Be a subject matter expert in data analytics. Provide training, presentation and consultation on this topic.
- Research academic, technology and industry development in the field of data analytics
- Support business development activities, such as proposal development, presentation, etc. Develop relationships and cooperate with industry experts, data analytics providers, software vendors and technology start-ups, in order to develop business in data analytics area
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Having 6 years of working experience at Consulting Firms, focusing on analytics / digitalization works
- Have been involved and led Analytics / Business Intelligence / Digitalization projects
- Advanced skill on how to use analytics tools such as SQL, ACL, R, SAS, Python, Excel
- Advanced skill on how to use visualization tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.
- Experienced in creating proposal and presenting to Senior Management