IT Audit Assurance Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - Japanese native (SEA Risk Advisory)
IT Audit Assurance Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager/Manager - Japanese native (SEA Risk Advisory) What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Deloitte's Risk Advisory helps organizations transform the ways they leverage people, third-party relationships, technology, data, business processes and controls to manage operational risk and elevate business performance. Using robust audit tools, resources and methodology, our professionals work closely with clients to deliver high-quality services and solutions. We also advise clients in areas such as, IT General Controls, IT Application Control, Audit Analytics and ISMS audit compliance.
You will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement. Responsibilities:
Your role as a leader
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed their expectations
- Able to multi-task and produce quality work deliverables on timely basis
- Demonstrated experience in any of the following areas will be an advantage:
- IT General Control and IT Application Control
- Data or Audit analytics (e.g. Tableau, Qliksense, Power BI)
- Computer Aided Auditing Tools & Techniques (e.g. using ACL or IDEA)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) implementation or auditing
- Application/Server/Database configuration review
- Providing advisory services to IT, Business Management, and other internal audit, which covers IT controls.
- Writing concise and quality audit issues and/or audit reports
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates / Senior Consultants / Assistant Manager across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Studies, Actuarial Science or Cyber Risks or equivalent
- Pursuing or certified with certifications such as CISA, CIA, ISMS Lead Auditor, CEH, GPEN, or GCIH, is preferred, but we will sponsor the successful candidate to attain such certification
- Proficient in Japanese and English
- Good Microsoft Office skills (i.e. pivot table, formula, formatting, charts & graphs, etc.)
- Good understanding of business and IT processes, and their related risks
- Good understanding of general IT controls, with ability to recommend opportunities for controls improvement
- Good logical thinking skills (analytical skills would be added advantage)
- Good understanding of COSO, COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000, ISO 31000 or equivalent standards would be an added advantage
- Experienced professionals with more than 2 years of working experience are encouraged to submit your application. Working experience in Big Four audit firm would be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel within South East Asia
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills