Head of Operational Risk
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 25 Sep 17
Head of Operational Risk
• Manage Quality Assurance (QA) function which includes business units' self-assessment RCSA/RRSA, annual CEO's Assurance and Internal Control Attestation and thematic review of hotspots.
• Manage and oversee the business line mapping, computation of OR Capital Charge and Risk Weighted Assets.
• Facilitate outsourcing assessment, insurance management, loss events incident reporting and reputational risk management.
• Manage the Corporate Security (CS) governance programme which oversees the close coordination of all functions within the organization concerning security and safety that may threaten the resilience of the organization. This includes bank-wide Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme, Physical Security including Incident and Crisis Management, Fraud Risk Management (FRM) and Email Content Monitoring (ECM).
• Manage the Control Assurance function which include oversee the Treasury Trade Surveillance programme to provide trading control assurance on "hotspots/Areas of concerns" from a cross functional and holistic end-to-end perspective.
• Manage the Technology, Information and Cyber Risk (TICR) function which includes provide overarching risk oversight across technology and information security and provide effective challenge and stress test state of risk control activities, mitigation/action plans against known and emerging risks or prevailing cyber intelligence.
• Support the Operational Risk Management Committee (ORC) and any other risk committees as directed in the management of operational risk, and provide secretariat support.
• Manage the development of ORM related projects/initiatives to raise the standards and awareness of operational risk management in the Bank.
• Work with Group ORM to ensure policies, processes and systems are in alignment
• Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience in operational risk, audit or operations in the banking environment.
• Possess good knowledge of banking products and operations.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills; and able to interact effectively with Business Units and other Support Units across the Bank.
• Possess good analytical and report writing skills.
• Possess high level of integrity and able to multi-task in a competitive environment.
• Additional qualifications relating to OpRisks, Technology, Fraud, BCM and Security are advantageous. eg. ITMP, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Business Continuity Professional, or similar qualifications.