Head of Application
FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, Shariah and Family Takaful products across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance. Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group.
Launched in Malaysia on 29 June 2019, FWD Takaful Berhad (Company No. 200601011780 ) is FWD Group's inaugural Takaful business - a partnership between FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (an FWD Group company), JAB Capital Berhad and Employee Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (EPF).
If you are looking for a career which can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey!
To lead the solution delivery team to analyze, design, build and deliver projects, business initiatives, product launches, and customization for both Frontend and Backend Applications. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Responsible on the solution delivery for Product Launches, Business Initiatives, Group initiatives, and IT Projects
- Responsible for development, design and deliver of product launches
- Work with Change Management Office to understand the requirement and lead the team to prepare the documentation as required in SDLC
- Support improvement on application to support business excellence
- Provide data extraction and query reporting services
- Coordinate the testing of system recovery to ensure a high level of readiness.
- Vendor Management to make sure the application supported by the vendor is meeting SLA defined by FWD Takaful
- Key contact point for technical related matters
- Responsible for BAU support and SLA to ensure minimal interruption to business processes
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Candidate must possess at least bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years of proven solution delivery in the Insurance Domain
- Proven development experience in Insurance industry
- Familiar with Policy Administration System workflow
- Good understanding of Data Model in Data Warehouse
- Good SQL and Analytic skills
- Proven work experience in Application Integration and latest technology roadmap
- Proficient in Enterprise Architecture concept and design.