Head, Transaction Banking - Infrastructure
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
A subject matter expert (SMEs) in cash and trade systems.
- Lead the project implementation of cash and trade systems/solutions
- Design regional technological methodologies and transform business requirements from products SMEs into technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Lead business team to coordinate and implement relevant system automation and integrations.
- Facilitate GB business teams locally and regionally to benchmark cash and trade systems and processes according to the global best practices.
- Supervise business gap analysis and challenge current processes with a view to improving productivity in a controlled and risk-aware environment.
- Conduct research and development of the new system, modules or products to support cash and trade business growth.
- Provide business/functional system support for cash and trade systems across the region.
- Conduct problem investigation, tracking and resolution as per SLA agreement.
- Liaison with internal and external regulators, auditors etc in tactical and strategic decision making initiatives such as new solution, services, processes, systems and outsourcing.
- Systems administration.
- must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in any discipline & have wide knowledge and experiences in cash and trade business/systems.
- Possess strong managerial/people managing skills
- Team leader, self-motivated with strong and excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in managing large scale projects in a multi cross cultural projects.
- Customer services skills; understanding client needs, establishing credibility and building relationships.
- Hardworking and willing to work extended hours when required.