Head, Business Centre, Business Banking
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Oct 17 2017-10-02
Formulate and implement competitive customer retention and utilization strategies to drive and develop the profitability of the business
- Initiate business development activity with new customers and expand business with existing customers.
- Cross-sell a wide range of banking products and services including Treasury, Payments and Cash Management, Trade Services, Deposits, etc. with support from product specialists.
- Effective management of asset quality.
- Drive and manage the performance of respective BCs for short and long-term performance and ensure loans targets and other Key Performance Indicators are met.
- Strategize and implement action plans to grow BC’s business by identifying and source quality customers
- Enhance CFS profitability through increase share of customer wallet, high customer retention and improve utilization of facilities
- Maintain high standard of credit memos submitted by vetting all credit proposals submitted to ensure quality and compliance with Bank’s risk parameters and guidelines
- Monitor all SMAs closely and to take preventive action to maintain good asset quality.
- Lead and motivate a team.
- Ensure that high attention to details is performed consistently and regularly.
- Ensure quality of credit proposals submitted.
- Staff training development.
- Able to perform/work under pressure, independent and a good team player.
- Building an enduring relationship with customers and managing their expectations for meeting credit needs through the provision of total customer solutions tailored to their requirements.