HR Business Partner
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Act as a trusted advisor to line management on all human capital management matters. Have a keen understanding of our business to implement HR strategies and practices that supports robust business growth. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Partner with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
• Responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition based on designated turnaround time, management of headcount planning and monitoring of resource cost.
• Monitor and report on workforce planning
• Work closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
• Be first point of contact to resolve employee relations issues.
• Maintain a strong employer brand whilst aligning with different parts of the business.
• Review and formulate HR policies and implement best practices, ensure the compliance of local labor law.
• Work closely with HR Operations and internal HR stakeholders for operational excellence.
• Support and assist in HR-related activities/ events/ projects from time to time Job Specification:
• Possess a degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration or a related discipline
• Minimum 8 years' relevant HR experience in well-established organizations with several years of experience as a HR Business Partner
• Well-rounded working knowledge of employment law, talent strategy, performance management, workforce planning, compensation, industrial relations matters, etc.
• Knowledge in Workday system is an added advantage.
• Resourceful with good communication interpersonal skills, outgoing personality and have strong influence and motivation.
• A team player and partner internal HR stakeholders in providing the required support to the business unit
• Able to work proactively in a fast-paced changing environment and have a good sense of teamwork.
• Good analytical, attention to detail, multi-task, and planning skills.