Group Ventures & Partnership - Full Stack developer
Full Stack Developer focus is to produce scalable software solutions. The role will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. The candidate should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. Experience with Agile methodologies is an added advantage,
Other responsibilities detail:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.