GSA System Security Administration (6 months contract)
Description The GSA System Security Administrator Level 2 is responsible for the provisioning processes of both internal and external privileged and non-privileged users. This position will support BAU activities by fulfilling multiple requests for internal users and external clients, following security best practices, guidelines set by the Global Information Security Policy and adherence to the ISO27001 principles and guidance. Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Support onboarding and process definition for new platforms and systems, following global security standards in adherence to the ISO27001.
- Follow documented processes and procedures for the provisioning of both internal and external privileged and non-privileged users.
- Support the investigation & closure of security breaches in accordance with established procedures and recommended actions.
- Provide guidance to users in defining their access rights and privileges.
- Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Support junior BAU team members as required and work in collaboration with the leads to identify process GAPs.
- Actively engage in assigned personal development activities.
- User provisioning lifecycle support for platforms such; Active Directory, Mainframe (RACF & Top Secret) Oracle, UNIX and Digital Certificates.
- Execute user access provisioning requests that are 100% fully authorized.
- Performs non-standard security administration tasks and resolves security administration issues.
- Investigates security breaches in accordance with established procedures and recommends required actions and supports / follows up to ensure these are implemented.
- Comply with SLAs and OLS already established with the business.
- Maintains security administration processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Highlight any GAPs of approval, understanding of processes, training and awareness to management.
- Coordinate with Leader and Project Teams for delivery of any non-standard work based on business needs and requests priority
- Understand and participate in Performance for Growth ensuring stretching personal objectives, a personal development plan and regular self and team feedback.
- Actively contribute to a culture that achieves the business goals, delights customers and keeps consumer advocacy at the heart of everything we do.