GFMS Business Analyst (Asst. Manager)
Regional GFMS (Oracle EBiz Financials)
As part of support project; take cares of BAU support, Master Data Maintenance and performs configurations of High / Medium complexity in nature (Oracle e-Business Suite R12) focusing in Financial Accounting Hub
Troubleshoots application related issues raised by end user groups
Preparing functional specification for program integrations / reports and working with Technical Development Team on functional aspects.
Working with Product support team (Oracle Support) on system bugs
Support Month-end / Year-end period closures for Ledger & subledgers for Malaysia and Overseas Branches
Participation in regional rollout / source system integration projects which includes requirement gathering,preparation of FSD, configurations, UAT, PROD migration and post production support.
Involves in Other IT-related activities such as DR simulation, Pentest as well as act as a coordinator between regional GFMS users and GFMS IT team.
Any other responsibilities / task as assigned by management from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (Business/Finance/Information Technology)
- 4 - 6 years of experience in application support and Financial System implementation for financial institutions
- Understanding of GFMS FSAH Accounting Template and configuration in GFMS for FSAH Accounting Rules and Mapping Sets.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite - Financial Applications, FAH Configuration and the technical aspects
- Knowledge of basic SQL , Workflows
- Knowledge of Oracle BI application (OBIA)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Personal skills (Soft Competencies])
- Pro active, independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Analytical thinking and problem solving - ability to analyse problems and provide solutions
- Able to complete task given within the time line given
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.