Front End Developer - Digital
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 19
Front End Developer - Digital
Accenture Interactive, part of Accenture Digital, is one of the most innovative and fastest growing teams at Accenture. Combining the feel of a start-up and the advantages of being a global player, Accenture Interactive truly has a diverse and multi-talented team. We are now strengthening our highly skilled team and are looking for people with deep technical expertise and eagerness to develop and deliver digital solutions and transformation.
Accenture Interactive is the leading digital transformation agency in the world that can deliver true end-to-end digital services.
Front End Development - Consultant
We are looking for an exceptional Front End Developer (Consultant Role) to work with our cross-functional team, and join our world-class community of talented experts.
- Work with Project management and solution architects to estimate and scope out projects.
- Work with Creative team during planning, discovery and production phase.
- Work with backend development team to create and optimize solution.
- Optimizing code for performance.
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards as needed.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- Create rapid high-fidelity prototypes using UI Frameworks while working with creative teams.
Ideally you will have
- At least 6+ years of experience in building Frontend Applications
- At least 2+ years of experience with React JS and/or Angular JS
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Strong hands on knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, ES6+
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API
- Hands on experience on REST APIs, GraphQL and WebSocket
- Experience with a State-management framework like Redux (with middleware) or MobX
- Comfortable with concepts like Container/Presentation components, Higher Order Components
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap or similar
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-css or Styled Components
- Unit testing with Karma + Mocha or Jest
- Experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache or similar.
- Experience on working with frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer
- Good verbal and written communication in English
Additional good to have
- Comfortable with one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Swift, PHP
- DevOps skills like good understanding of Shell commands, deployment, system updates, security configurations of web servers and Docker configurations.
- Fair understanding of React Native and/or Cordova/PhoneGap/Ionic
- A great opportunity for you to take part in this journey that we're embarking on and help shape the culture at Accenture Interactive
- To work with the best and most innovative people in the business and the leading companies in their domain
- Excellent possibilities for learning and knowledge gain, resulting in a great possibility to grow as both a person and a professional
- We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life. Professional development is a key part of the total reward package we offer and besides locally, you have opportunities on a global level too.