Front End Developer
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations
career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. Business and Systems Integration
professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique ASW industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs. Application Development Associate Manager/Manager
will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops information systems by developing, and installing software solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.