Foreign Exchange Product Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank (M) Berhad
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Foreign Exchange Product Manager
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Foreign Exchange Product Manager.
- Responsible for managing and growing the business of Retail Cash FX, transactional FX, Global Payments (Me2Me), Foreign Currency (FCY) Deposits and Dual Currency Investment (DCI) products for RBWM.
- To chart, plan, influence, formulate and develop products and services with the objective to optimise profitability via active management of pricing and customer proposition to meet the needs of RBWM customers and to position HSBC Bank as the preferred FX bank.
- To manage and drive Retail Cash FX, DCI and FCY Deposits business policies and strategies that contribute to the Bank's profitability in accordance with AOP.
- To manage, drive and develop revenue generating products/services in joint promotions with the RBWM Retail Deposits team, Proposition team and other RBWM departments.
- To analyse the market environment, identify and recommend new initiatives to grow and/or counter competitors offers that may impact our market share.
- To develop new or enhancing existing systems to improve performance and deliverables to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and lower operational costs.
- To ensure awareness of compliance / audit requirements and implementation of Group Compliance policies.
- Minimuim a bachelor degree in Finance/Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 5 years of workign experience in financial institutions or related field.
- Extensive experience in Wealth Management across sales, product and distribution in a leading private client or wealth management firm.
- Knowledge of regional practices and standards would be an asset and broad experience and understanding of the ASP markets will be essential.
- Strong academic credentials with professional accreditations in investments.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write persuasively and converse fluently in English.
- Proven track record of business results with strong commercial focus and rigor in implementation.
- Demonstrable people leadership and country relationship management skills, with the ability to gain consensus and agreement between geographically diverse countries.