Strong in accounting technical/ must from Accounts background rather than in Finance / Preferably had working experience in audit firm (Big 4/ O&G) / With professional accounting certification in CPA/ACCA / At least 3-5 years' experience / Experience in Oracle or SAP will be an advantage / Good analytical skills
This role is part of the Fixed Assets group which rolls up to the Global Fixed Assets group. The Fixed Asset Analyst will provide support to the GFA Regional Lead based in Kuala Lumpur including the areas in fixed asset processing, reporting, fixed asset counts & compliance and audit.
- Assets Gain & Loss account reconciliation and clearing
- Reviewing and clearing of open items in asset accounts
- Assistance with Fixed Asset processing and journal entry adjustments
- Month End Reporting analysis including Roll Forward reporting and Capital Expenditure reporting
- Provide timely support to functional groups including FP&A, Ops Support, Material groups involved in fixed asset processes.
- Providing support for external audit and tax requests
- Monitoring and tracking of capital projects
- Special projects as assigned
- Any other temporary work assigned by supervisor