HBT ASEAN is looking for a Regional FP&A Leader to work closely with Business and Finance leadership. This position will play a key support role to VPGM and report to the Regional Finance Leader (CFO) in providing overall insight into Financial & Business performance and help
HBT ASEAN is looking for a Regional FP&A Leader to work closely with Business and Finance leadership. This position will play a key support role to VPGM and report to the Regional Finance Leader (CFO) in providing overall insight into Financial & Business performance and help the business to make the right decisions. Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure solid weekly / monthly analysis of all major business KPI’s from an overall LOB / SBU perspective incl. all P&L / WC and Cash metrics with in depth analysis on major variance drivers in a standard and robust format.
- Strong Functional and business support on an LOB / SBU level to ensure strong financial partnership is in place to drive business results (P&L + B/sheet) including but not limited to HR support (OEF) and Strategic Marketing on overall LOB level Price tracking and commercial effectiveness. Robust tracking of Functional spend, Indirect spend, OEF etc.
- Support and coordinate the yearly financial planning process from a Financial perspective in close partnership with the business
- Develop and enable strong and robust estimating process for midterm (3+9 / 5+7/ 8+4) and for quarterly Short Range Outlooks & Summary of Risks & Opportunities (SRO) by close partnership with the business.
- Partner with HBT Pole FP&A, Commercial Finance and ISC Finance to provide all standard, routine, timely and informative reporting to region, LOB and site management
- Ensure compliance with all corporate statutory laws, US GAAP and Honeywell Accounting Policies
- Partner Special projects and ad hoc analyses as assigned.
- Chartered Accountant with 9 to 11 years or more years of experience in Accounting/Finance with strong knowledge of Commercial / Operations finance & Financial Planning & Analysis
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong business process and controls orientation
- Previous commercial site FP&A experience preferred
- Ability to develop strong partnerships within and outside of finance irrespective of reporting lines
- Excellent influencing skills to get the required on time from the respective function
- Strong project mgmt skills with demonstrated track record to standardize activities
- Excellent knowledge of all key Financial processes
- Strong analytical skills to enable business decisions. Ability to apply sound judgment to business analysis and drive results within a cross-functional team
- Excellent systems skills with SAP, Hyperion, and Microsoft office products and database applications.
- Strong process improvement and implementation track record.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Effective time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Independent and assertive.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to contribute individually (work with minimal supervision) together with being a strong team player.