Financial Operational Risk Analyst
About the Role Domains
Finance / Operations / Telecommunications / IT / Customer Services About the Role
Within the Financial Control Unit, the Center of Excellence aims to safeguard operational excellence and control assurance in the areas of go-to-market, revenue assurance and financial operational risk management.
As a Financial Operational Risk Analyst, you will be supporting the risk management of the Finance division. What to expect
What will make you successful? Education
- You will contribute in building, maintaining and enhancing the Risk & Control Self Assessments, including performing validations that require a dedicated follow-up
- You will be responsible for the SAP GRC processes, including risk & control design, follow-up and access management
- You will test and analyze fraud detection capabilities using big data, and play a supporting role in setting up fraud detection controls
- You will monitor key compliance requirements
- You will maintain a meaningful risk dashboard for Finance as a whole, as well as other relevant reporting for the Organization, and provide to CFO on a monthly basis
- You will be an important Finance partner for the 2nd and 3rd line of defense.
Experience & Professional Knowledge
- Master degree in Economics or, any relevant experience with minimum 2 years of working in a similar role.
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
- In the possession of relevant qualifications like Financial Risk Manager (FRM), or willingness to obtain
- Having a natural interest in risks and controls
- Ability to interpret processes and propose improvements
- Curious to learn and analyze things, also into the details if need be
- Critical mindset
- Pragmatic - keeping things simple where you can is your motto
- Being pro-active and transparent
- Being a trusted team player
- Capable of connecting with different people in the organization
- Good communicator (verbal and written) in English
- Autonomous mindset
Thomas Lefever - Hiring Manager
Lai Cheng - Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.