Finance Manager, Regional Reporting and Analysis
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The incumbent is responsible for meeting the financial reporting requirements of both internal management as well as Regional Head Office (RHO) on a timely and accurate basis. In addition, this would include undertaking to execute and deliver related local and regional-driven projects as and when defined.
- Responsible for financial closing to meet the financial reporting requirements for IFRS on a timely and accurate basis.
- Maintain oversight over accuracy and integrity of sales and financial information in regional MIS.
- Review and analyses management reporting pack for both internal management and regional reporting purposes.
- Support the business planning process for both internal management and regional reporting purposes.
- Lead co-ordinator for annual SOx audit & activities
- Liaise with auditors and company secretary on audit-related matters.
- Prepare commentaries pack on periodic basis to regional head office.
- Ensure appropriate reconciliations are maintained for various reporting ledgers.
- Drive projects and initiatives in relation to closing process, financial reporting and regional-driven projects as and when required.