FCC Audit Analytics Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work with internal audit leadership to enhance the department's data analytics capabilities
- Identify data analytical routines that can be developed to meet similar objectives across multiple audit groups, to maximise return on investment
- Establish relationships with data owners to gain understanding of available resources, flow of information and ways in which information can be leveraged in the audit process.
- Contribute to the design, development, testing and documentation of programs to assist in population and scoping analysis, sampling, testing, and issue impact justification
- Develop automated scripts to allow auditors to execute data analytical programs for similar or recurring audits
- Contribute to the design and implementation of effective continuous monitoring and auditing strategies
- Provide insight and guidance on the interpretation of reported exceptions/analytics outputs so that appropriate actions can be taken by the audit teams
- Comply with data standards and information security policies
- Develop innovative, re-usable tools, scripts and solutions that can be leveraged by the Business Audit and Audit Analytics teams
- Demonstrated record of successful, high impact data analysis projects and outcomes
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a data analysis role preferably with internal audit, a risk function, a control function and/or previous experience in analysing business processes in a financial services environment
- Background with creating queries and scripts for data analysis
- Working knowledge of data analysis software; good understanding of data systems and data query and coding language methods, such as R, Python, SQL, SAS, ACL, and/or Tableau
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables, Vlookups, and creating macros (VBA)
- Knowledge of basic statistics (Correlation, Regression) and its application to data
- Outstanding project management and analytical skills with an ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to participate within a multi-disciplinary team and be a strong team player
- Proven ability to oversee several tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with a track record in creative and successful problem-solving
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvements
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .