Executive, FCC Regulatory Liaison
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS ( https://myhrms.hlbank.my ) with the information below: JR number: (fill in the JR number attached with the job posting) Location Code: MYMHL10000 Department Code: MY10006374 Designation Code: EFCCR
Job Purpose Summary:
Attending all Order/Requests by Regulators/Law Enforcement Agencies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Respond to request for more information by the Financial Intelligence & Enforcement Department and/or other law enforcement agencies.
- Ensure that freeze, seizure or forfeiture orders are attended to on prompt basis.
- Liaise with the relevant units and/or branches/centres to ensure that all document requests are being attended to within deadline imposed by regulators/law enforcement agencies.
- Review the information/documents provided by the units and/or branches/centres to ensure accuracy of information/documents prior to its submission to the law enforcement agencies
- Prompt updating of the LEA register.
- Assist to review the accounts for suspicious transactions (STR) and escalate to the STR team.
- Ensure that customer's information are only disclosed to the authorised person or investigation officer from the law enforcement agencies as per the Order.
- Conduct name screening on sanction listing.
- Take up any other related tasks as and when requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Advanced Certification in AML/CFT (Preferred)
- Exposure to the areas of risk assessment, bank operations and AML/CFT management.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a banking and financial Institution with specialization in AML/CFT or compliance.