Executive, FCC On-Boarding & Monitoring
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS ( https://myhrms.hlbank.my ) with the information below: JR number: Refer to the above Job Number next to position title Location Code: MYMHL10000 Department Code: MY10007276 Designation Code: EOBM Job Description:
Support the establishment of an Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) framework for the Group (HLB, HLISB and its overseas operations) through effective implementation of initiatives to combat money laundering and terrorism financing activities. This is achieved through the following:
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating money laundering and financing terrorism risks for the Group.
- Report due diligence findings to superior for further assessment whether the risk is too high to continue relationship.
- Ensure proper investigation of suspicious transactions related to possible money laundering/terrorism financial alerts.
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to superior and Head, Financial Crime and FIED of Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Ensuring proper implementation of the AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and enhancing the AML/CFT policy and procedures.
- Supporting the business units in the Bank to comply with Anti-Money laundering and countering terrorist Financing through continuous awareness and training programs.
- Maintaining effective relationship with regulators/enforcement agencies.
- Participates in project related to Compliance matters that include regulatory/technology and operational implementations.
- Bachelor's/University Degree in related field.
- 1-2 years' experience in AML/CFT or AML system. Strong interpersonal skills fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Meet the "fit and proper" requirements to carry out the responsibilities.
- Have some exposure/basic knowledge to AML/CFT risk management.
- Able to work independently and possess good project management and communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.