Executive, Digital Enablement
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Provide technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, maintaining agency sales tools and systems performance. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform 1st level of troubleshooting and obtain sufficient information from Sales Force before escalate to L2 and L3 team, whenever possible.
- Log all service calls and emails issues and queries in Remedy system.
- Responsible for all incidents logged, follow up and follow through to ensure the E2E resolutions within the agreed SLA Identifying and resolve issues for users, guiding users through corrective steps.
- Register, log and escalates issues to business solution unit for system enhancement and bug fixes.
- Participate in development of user training programs, identify learning issues and recommend instructional language.
- Improve system performance by identifying issues and recommending changes.
- User access administration and provide onsite training support on agency sales tools and systems (installation, activation & troubleshooting).
- Assist trainer to address technical questions related to applications or systems during training
- Degree in IT or related field with 2 years of work experience.
- Helpdesk and/or life insurance/financial services experience will be an advantage.
- Experience in iOS application environment will be an added advantage.
- Good trouble shooting skills in Microsoft Windows environment Knowledge in Windows OS, web base applications, IE, antivirus, firewall settings.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter, customer and result oriented and team player.