Executive, Customer Service Call Centre
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To handle incoming telephone enquiries, issues or complaints from customers relating to Prudential products or services.
To make ad-hoc outgoing calls to customers as required to resolve or follow-up any outstanding query. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to incoming customer telephone calls, identify, meet and exceed customers' expectations in a timely manner. Provide a polite, professional and accurate response in accordance with agreed service standards.
- Promptly and accurately complete all related administrative activities, in accordance with relevant service standards and to the customers' satisfaction.
- Recognise when customer requirements are more appropriately dealt with elsewhere and refer them as appropriate.
- Liaise with other departments in the organization to resolve issues brought up by customers.
- Keep up to date on new or enhanced products / services in order to maintain a high level of quality service to customers.
- Undertake outbound customer relationship management calls as and when appropriate.
- Record, produce and prepare any statistics and information required by the Management in relation to the preparation and production of reports as well as occasionally produce simple performance-based reports to Manager.
- Support Manager to continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback, and implement process improvements where appropriate
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties and projects as assigned by superior.
- Degree in any field from a reputable and recognized university or college, OR
- Diploma with at least a year relevant working experience; OR
- STPM with at least 2 years relevant working experience; OR
- SPM with at least 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess relevant working experience in a call center or customer service in servicing industry is an add advantage.
- Knowledge in insurance industry and call centre will be advantageous.