Executive, Campaign Analyst
Support end to end campaign management automation processes which include campaign leads generation, fulfillment, develop and generate in-depth analysis of the campaign performance through campaign analysis, profiling to marketing modeling to maximize campaign performance. Key Responsibilities
- Understand and document stakeholders marketing and campaign requirements
- Develop marketing modeling to identify business opportunity for stakeholders
- Close monitor and track of the campaign performance to enable closed-loop marketing process to refine the campaign criteria
- Conduct analytically-intensive tasks to generate campaign findings, insights and recommendations for stakeholders understanding
- Maintain up-to-date and relevant analysis on the area related to the assigned focus area
· Perform end-to-end campaign automation process from campaign design, requirements, lead extraction, distribution, fulfillment, campaign tracking, campaign analysis and criteria refinement to achieve campaign objective.
• Bachelor's Degree or Professional Qualification in the relevant discipline (IT, Business Information System,
Statistics, Mathematic, Data Science, Modelling)
• SAS Certified Analyst
• > 2 years experience in a Campaign Management / Database Marketing role.
Technical/Functional skills/Soft skills
• Experience working with Campaign Management Tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Studio or Ab Initio
• Working knowledge of SAS (must have)
• Proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point
• Understands marketing processes involved in campaign management.
• Experience with experimental design and developing statistically valid tests
• Experience in streamlining and automating campaign management process from lead generation to tracking.
• Good communication skills to present findings from campaigns to senior management