- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
- Manage and closely track campaign performance and ROI, taking ownership of sales targets.
- Prepare campaign analysis, cross sell and up sell opportunity sizing and leads generation using programming languages such as SAS and SQL.
- Produce ongoing leads generation and campaign tracking report.
- Prepare new business reports and generate on-going existing reports.
- Manage customer contact, tracking of campaigns and channel performance for learning and feedback.
- Manage relationships with the business partners across Product, Marketing, Finance and Risk to ensure on time delivery of projects and reporting
- Degree in Actuarial studies, Banking/Finance, Business, Marketing, Mathematics/Statistics, Market Research or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably with marketing analytics background in the banking industry
- Deep knowledge of retail banking products - secured and unsecured loans
- Proficient in SAS Programming, Enterprise Guide, SQL and MS Excel and Datawarehouse
- Strong analytical skills, highly numerate and proactive
- Good interpersonal and communication skill