Executive Assistant - Global Finance Services
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Experian Singapore
- 22 Apr 19
Executive Assistant - Global Finance Services
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive, confidential and professional administrative support to the SVP, Global Finance Transformation - Global Finance Services. The role will also provide administrative support to the Head of the KL Global Finance Services Centre as well as the efficient coordination of meetings, activities and events across the wider KL-based Finance Services Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced executive assistant to join a dynamic and growing team and to work in a truly global environment.
Calendar/diary & meeting management
• Effective calendar/diary management to prioritise and co-ordinate appointments and maximise time efficiency, proactively managing meeting conflicts and appropriately rescheduling as necessary.
• Manage meeting logistics - book meeting rooms and associated facilities (IT equipment, catering etc), coordinate attendees and issue meeting invitations with all relevant meeting information & logistics
• Co-ordinate and book business travel including flights, accommodation and ground transportation as required and in accordance with Experian Travel Policy, ensuring appropriate approvals, updating the calendar and preparing a comprehensive itinerary for each trip.
• Schedule and co-ordinate regular steering committee and other meetings/calls with managers, direct reports, teams/team members and key stakeholders ensuring most appropriate medium (face-to-face, audio conference, webex, video conference etc), coordinating availability and rescheduling as necessary.
• Arrange and coordinate other ad-hoc meetings, conference, webex and video calls as necessary
• Collate relevant meeting papers, supporting documents, pre-reading etc prior to each call / meeting and requesting where not available.
• Meet and greet visitors, including collection from reception etc
• Participate in meetings and calls when requested, taking relevant notes and preparing minutes and actions etc as appropriate
• Maintain a comprehensive list of actions and follow up items and issue timely reminders as needed
• Prepare presentations and other documents from draft outlines, discussions or instructions and
revise/update/finalise based on review/comments/feedback, ensuring adequate version control
• Prepare and submit travel expense reports and receipts in accordance with Experian travel policy.
• Raise and process Purchase Requisitions as needed, ensuring correct cost coding and approvals and following up on order and delivery status.
• Review relevant purchase invoices, confirm satisfactory receipt and ensure timely approval for payment.
• Ensure files/documents etc are archived for ease of retrieval as needed, ensuring appropriate
• Generate/prepare standard or ad hoc reports including departmental budget / cost summaries and periodic status updates and KPI dashboards
• Manage communications across several time zones in order to enable effective communication with other senior managers, team members, assistants and clients
• Manage email and other incoming correspondence, filtering and responding as appropriate to manage expectations of internal stakeholders and external clients and prioritising to ensure a timely response.
• Escalate urgent and other matters as appropriate to relevant area of the business, follow up as needed to ensure prompt or timely resolution.
• Maintain and update team role profiles/job descriptions, periodically reviewing with relevant line manager.
• Raise Staff requisitions for approval and coordinate interview schedules with HR Talent Acquisition team
• Monitor and maintain annual leave requests including recovery days not managed via Oracle
• Coordinate onboarding of new staff with assigned buddies, ensuring appropriate acquisition and assignment of IT equipment, desk space and other introductions and induction training
• Coordinate and support Team/All Hands Meetings and Social Events
• O Level in English & Maths essential - A Levels preferred
• Formal business college training is an advantage
• Previous experience of providing administrative support to senior level management in a multi-national
• Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills in English - other languages useful
• Proficient and confident with all Microsoft Office packages
• Extremely organised with excellent time management skills
• Able to prioritise and manage changing and conflicting priorities, able to multi-task as needed
• Reliable, dependable and flexible - willing to 'pitch in' and 'go the extra mile' when required
• High standards of accuracy, quality, and attention to detail
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
• Strong team player, able to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the team
• Some experience of supporting or working with/within a finance team would be helpful