Executive, Agency Training
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Support agency development team, agency force and other business channels to achieve their business goals by delivering high impact training modules. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver in-house training modules.
- Work with the Faculty Head in curriculum design, module's development project and support training roll out.
- Master the required knowledge and skill as trainers and take responsibility for self-development.
- Maintain ISO certification and upgrade ISO benchmark.
- Participate in any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Experience in training or education circuit.
- Good knowledge of training functions.