Executive, Agency Reporting
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
To perform agency reporting tasks, including reporting governance and maintenance of agency database. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Managing and maintaining agency performance data and archival of historical data.
2. Assist with reports preparation and data extraction.
3. Working closely with IT team, preparing and submitting requests for data patching and performing UAT testing on systems fixes/enhancements.
4. Assist to analyze, prepare and provide sales statistics and relevant business report for evaluation and planning purposes.
5. Assist in reporting governance tasks; administering agency appeals, policies verification, awards claw back, etc.
6. Handle enquiries/clarifications from APM team and agency force on agency reporting matters.
7. Providing administrative support to the dept/unit, ie. coordination work, meeting arrangements and preparations, correspondences, etc. CANDIDATE REQUIREMENT:
1. Qualification: Degree in related field, preferably Statistics or related discipline.
2. Competency: Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; ie. Excel, Words, Access and Powerpoint.
3. Candidate Profile:
i. Possesses strong aptitude for numbers.
ii. Detailed, meticulous and analytical thinking.
iii. Must be willing to learn with a positive attitude.
iv. Responsible, willing to work beyond office hours and a good team player.