Executive, Agency Future Segment Development
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The incumbent is responsible to support the Agent Recruitment function in terms of providing intelligence and insights on Recruitment matters in order to allow good planning and to facilitate decision making. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Streamline processes as it relates to recruitment, working closely with Agency Performance Management (APM) team, Agency Admin and Agency Training & Development (ATD) team.
- Work with APM team to organize and coordinate agency recruitment activities such as Grand Build Your Business (GBYB/BOP), workshops, roadshows.
- Organize and drive nationwide recruitment initiatives and communication to APM team and agency force.
- Explore and venture new recruitment platform and activity such as Uni/College collaboration, working with third party to increase recruitment awareness and numbers.
- Assist in recruitment trainings, New Agent on-boarding process.
- Promoting Financing/Hand-holding programme, conduct Interview sessions with APM team for Financing applicants when necessary.
- Close monitoring of agency recruitment activity management systems and ensure all reports are ready for APM team FUFT and Management updates.
- Monitor and track recruitment activities results, follow up and update with leaders on guest's conversion.
- Assist and FUFT on New Agency Office (NAO)/ Agency Office Management (AOM), property related projects, work closely with Property, Finance & APM team.
- Attend to enquiries/complaints pertaining to Future Segment.
- Degree any discipline.
- Detail-oriented, organized and systematic and analytical thinking.
- Must be self motivated with the ability to work under minimum supervision
- Must be meticulous with the ability to work under pressure
- A self-starter, responsible and good team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, other soft-wares.
- Designing promotional materials/collaterals such as flyer/video clips/info deck, etc
- Promoting recruitment related matters internally & externally