Exec,Credit Processing, CA Initiation - BCB
The incumbent will be to support Commercial & SME Centres in terms of checking of credit applications for submissions. Responsibilities:
- CIF & AA creation in HOST system
- Maintenance of CIF in HOST system
- Conduct CCRIS, CTOS & Connected Party checks
- Initiate Credit Applications (CA) for Account Relationship Officers
- Collate and execute customer's Profitability Model
For internal candidate, please apply via HRMS with the following details: Location ID: MYMHL10000 Department ID: MY10003431
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh or experience in banking (sales or credit admin)
- Fluency in oral and written English language is essential
- Able to work independently and meet stipulated deadline
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer literate with good working knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.