Enterprise Support Manager
Are you a Customer Obsessed Technology Leader looking to manage a successful, growing team of cloud technologists?
At Amazon, our vision is to be earth's most customer-centric company. In 2006, we launched Amazon Web Services, giving customers access to the same cloud technology we built to serve millions of shoppers on Amazon.com. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering computing power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Millions of businesses are using AWS cloud solutions to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability.
We're seeking an Enterprise Support Manager to lead a distributed team of Technical Account Managers (TAM) based in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our TAM's are trusted advisors who help some of the most iconic businesses in the world, ensuring their long term success with our services. These range from rising startups building their business from scratch through to large enterprises going through significant transformation. The team provides advice on architecture, support strategy, project, and launch planning as well as ongoing operational issues. You'll help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers' adoption and use of AWS services. This includes a range of products including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT and many more.
As a leader you will:
• Lead a team of Technical Account Managers (TAMs) teams to solve business problems
• Influence the strategic direction of your team and delivery of Enterprise Support to improve the customer experience
• Drive internal strategic communications
• Advocate for your customers and own their support experience
• Manage customer sentiment and recovery during service events, including executive engagement
• Assist with problem escalation and support your team in resolving critical customer issues
• Understand operational excellence in the cloud and help your TAMs make recommendations to customers
• Mitigate risks and remove blockers for your team and customers
• Grow you team's capability through people development and recruitment
• "Think Big", by creating mechanisms that allow us to scale while we continue to expand the team
You'll have a direct impact in enabling businesses across the region gain the most value from cloud. There are plenty of opportunities to develop your management / technical skills as we continue to rapidly expand. You'll also have the chance to receive mentorship and gain AWS certifications.
At Amazon Web Services, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We have our own way of doing things. We're obsessed with customers, we see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable with being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox, but our unusual approach and our culture - focused on removing obstacles so builders can build - are part of why our people enjoy working in AWS.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family members. Benefits include Medical Cover, Employee Assistance Programs and Global Mobility opportunities. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Track record of leading highly technical, analytical, and service delivery professionals
• Previous customer facing experience with strong executive presence
• Experience designing, building, implementing, maintaining or supporting technology solutions for enterprise organisations
• Strong customer focus and bias for action; and ability to work with remote teams PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working for an IT Vendor or service provider
• Experience influencing large enterprises
• Past experience as a systems administration, network engineer, software development engineer or other technical role
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we welcome all builders. We believe that technology should be built in a way that's inclusive, accessible, and equitable. We're committed to putting in the work for more equal representation Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.