Emerging Affluent Segment Manager
- This is a cross functional role in managing the Emerging Affluent (EA) segment portfolio.
- Drive segment growth and profitability by executing initiatives to acquire new customers and deepen their banking relationships.
- Identify partnerships that will enable us to leapfrog the acquisition of Emerging Affluent segments.
- Work closely with products, channels, analytics and experience design to develop new segment propositions.
- Launch campaigns to engage existing EA customers base to increase product penetration.
- Execute initiatives effectively within approved timeline and budget ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and internal policies.
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience relevant to segment, marketing or product management
- Excellent communication and stake holders management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Ability to think out of the box