- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
1. To manage overall EmB Non Performing Loans/Financing portfolio
2. Contribute to the achievement of the department KPI and personal target, i.e. NPL numbers, SP budgets and departmental costs.
3. Ensure compliance and strict adherence with bank's internal policy, all credit policies, procedures, BNM guidelines, compliance, information security, etc. at all times.
4. Ensure CSA and RRSA are completed and all control procedures in the RRSA/RCSA are strictly complied with.
5. Ensure adherence to the department DOI on all internal processes applicable to manage tasks.
6. Managing recovery via upgrading of NPLs, disposal of collateral and utilisation of guarantee claim for various CGC schemes.
7. Familiar with legal processes on disposal of underlying securities and to ensure litigation action is taken against delinquent/NPL borrowers in accordance to the Bank's policies and operational procedures
8. Restructuring - To manage the restructuring, rescheduling or any repayment arrangements proposals put forth by the NPL borrower/customers. This include preparing memos for approval, preparing notification letter, account maintenances and payment monitoring.
9. Conduct customer and asset visitations and engage in work out discussions and negotiations with borrowers and related parties towards resolution of the bank's exposure
10. To review and assess FRS 39 provision impairment for NPL/NPF accounts on quarterly basis or as and when there is a change in assumptions.
11. To ensure persistent and timely follow up on NPL accounts via continuous measurement of performance to meet target.
12. Work closely with all colleagues/team members / Unit Heads/Head of Department in resolving Department issue.
13. To assist, support and perform any ad-hoc projects assigned by Unit Head/Head of Department.
14. To provide support to Unit Head, Head of Collections and all collections team members
15. To contribute to the Employees Satisfaction, i.e. maintaining a good ESS score within the team
- Relevant Tertiary or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in business collection & recovery management